Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
sausageNet Nostalgia Forums

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print
Bear's box - all are welcome (Read 0 times)
Reply #210 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 12:02am

WillotheWisp   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Turn It On!
UK

They're not blurry?
You're either drunk again or you've been 'indulging' for too long ;-P

The mind has so many pictures...
IP Logged

Reply #211 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 9:31am

Bear   Offline
sausageNet God
Where's the Bear?
Basingstoke

WillotheWisp wrote on Mar 26th, 2011 at 12:02am:
you've been 'indulging' for too long ;-P

I'm over here dude  Wink

Seriously it must be my computer then as the pics are all a bit fuzzy  Sad

Here!
IP Logged

Reply #212 - Mar 26th, 2011 at 8:34pm

Bibĺins   Ex Member

Those pictures are fine mate.  Glad you got there in the end.  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #213 - Apr 1st, 2011 at 11:20pm

Whirlybird   Ex Member

Glad to see your Stag do went well. Smiley  Best wishes for the really big day. Smiley

Sorry this is so late but I haven't been on here much of late.

IP Logged

Reply #214 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 4:35pm

Bear   Offline
sausageNet God
Where's the Bear?
Basingstoke

Cheers Whirly my old sausage like mate  Smiley

Here!
IP Logged

Reply #215 - Apr 2nd, 2011 at 5:20pm

Whirlybird   Ex Member

Bear wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 at 4:35pm:

'Ere, you've been lookin'. Grin

IP Logged

Reply #216 - Apr 3rd, 2011 at 3:54pm

Bear   Offline
sausageNet God
Where's the Bear?
Basingstoke

Quote:
Bear wrote on Apr 2nd, 2011 at 4:35pm:

'Ere, you've been lookin'. Grin

Cripes...caught  Grin

Here!
IP Logged

Reply #217 - Jun 25th, 2011 at 7:17am

Bear   Offline
sausageNet God
Where's the Bear?
Basingstoke

As it's been year since we last did this I thought I'd "blog" your fuzzy friend's highlights from the last twelve months:

Took Jude to London for her birthday last September and among other things went to see "We Will Rock You" which was fantastic.

I started a new job in January which is still "on the road" but office based as opposed to working from home. I'm still adapting to this but definitely see potential.

Jude also started a new job in January which ironically involves her being on the road and working from home so I do get a tiny bit jealous when I'm ready to leave for the office and she just wonders into the study with a cup of coffee to fire up the lap top  Roll Eyes

Stag do in March  Cheesy. I choose the date that was closest to my Dad's birthday as if he'd still been alive I'd have been over in Basingstoke so I figure that he was with us in spirit. what an awesome night that was!

Our wedding in April was another fantastic day as we had told all the suppliers (cars, DJ, Venue etc) that we just wanted a really relaxed affair and they all came up trumps leaving everyone to just enjoy themselves.

Went to Guernsey for a four night mini break straight after the wedding which was very relaxing. As far as the Channel Islands go we've only been to Jersey and Guernsey but have loved them both  Smiley

I dare say the moment I hit post I'll think of something else but these are the big ones - all in all what a great year  Cheesy

Here!
IP Logged

Reply #218 - Oct 17th, 2012 at 7:21pm

Bear   Offline
sausageNet God
Where's the Bear?
Basingstoke

I wanted to share here (as I suspect many members appreciate creativity) that Jude has agreed for me to take a sabbatical from work until January 2013 so that I can focus on my ambition of getting a novel submitted to publishers/agents.

I'm already a considerable way through my work but just needed a clear run to finish it properly and prepare it for submission.

Whilst my dream is of course a publishing deal my motivation is to be able to say that I tried - all about not regretting the things that you've done, only the things that you haven't.
Aside from working on my novel which is sci fi in genre I'll also be giving blood for the first time, studying Tai Chi and learning to cook a few more meals so a real dose of self improvement a well.

I've actually already been offered interviews for jobs that have said they are willing to wait until January so this is good should all else fail!

Keep your sausages crossed for me!

Here!
IP Logged

Reply #219 - Oct 31st, 2012 at 12:24pm

Black_Widow   Offline
sausageNet God
A thing of beauty is a
joy forever
Hampshire

You lucky, lucky thing!  I would LOVE to be off work until January to write a novel  (although I suspect I would mainly eat pies and watch daytime TV....)

You never know your luck with a knitting needle and a duck, so it's twice round the lighthouse and back in time for tea
IP Logged

Reply #220 - Nov 7th, 2012 at 2:39am

dalek   Offline
Egg & Beans on Toast
New zealand

It doesn't seem that long ago you were asking us for suggestions for your book and now its nearly all grown up!
I'd love to buy a copy when you are published. Let me know where and when. It would be great to show off a signed copy!! Smiley

After all tomorrow is another day
IP Logged

Reply #221 - Dec 6th, 2012 at 9:20am

Bear   Offline
sausageNet God
Where's the Bear?
Basingstoke

Cheers Dalek!

It's hard to believe but I've actually a small (tiny) publisher who has actually shown some interest in it  Smiley

I'm currently putting a proper synopsis together now before submitting it for their perusal but fingers crossed!

Here!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print