HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
hi from dalek (Read 3 times)
Reply #60 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 3:56pm

dalek   Offline
Egg & Beans on Toast
New zealand

I had my car broken in to last nignt and the bas***s set fire to the front seat. So I've had to take a day off work to talk to Police and Insurance company.  Angry
Now the insurance company want me to ring the police to see if they are going to take finger prints. I really think the police have a lot more interesting, time consuming cases than finger printing my car!

After all tomorrow is another day
IP Logged

Reply #61 - Apr 30th, 2012 at 4:21am

dalek   Offline
Egg & Beans on Toast
New zealand

My insurance company have payed out for my car. Now all I have to do is find another one!

IP Logged

Reply #62 - Jun 25th, 2012 at 8:13pm

dalek   Offline
Egg & Beans on Toast
New zealand

On Sunday I went to a time travel museum in Oxford, 1 hrs drive from Christchurch NZ, and not to be confused with any other Oxfords or Christchurchs in the world!
It was only $5 to get in the door, which is a tardis (bigger on inside than out!). Its an amazing place with old magazines, movie posters and old toys of all sorts but generally with a slant towards Sci Fi. I knew I was at the right place when I saw a Dalek on the front lawn! The owner is building a replica of the time machine from the 60's movie Time Machine. Am going to Amageddon next weekend to see it in action.  Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #63 - Jun 21st, 2013 at 1:43am

dalek   Offline
Egg & Beans on Toast
New zealand

Can't believe its over a year since I last posted anything! Where is everybody?   Smiley
It's been snowing a little here today. I loved snow when I was a kid, but not so much when I have to drive to work in it!
Luckily none has really settled and it seems the worst is over, for now anyway!
Its the shortest day of the year and all the worst/coldest weather yet to come. Still nice to know days are going to start getting longer again.

IP Logged

Reply #64 - Jun 26th, 2013 at 8:28pm

Whirlybird   Ex Member

Hi Dalek,

Nice to know that some of the old gang are still around Smiley.

I've been without a computer for several months so I've not checked in here for quite a while myself.  I'm only just getting back into the swing of things (and trying to cope with a new laptop and the delights of Windows 8 Roll Eyes). 

You ask where everyone is,  well, the last time I was here it seemed that everyone had migrated to Facebook where they have set up a 'Sausagenet in exile' forum.

I'm not too keen on the whole Twitface culture so it's unlikely that I'll be joining them but you might want to check them out.

Take care,

Whirly Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #65 - Jul 1st, 2013 at 12:52am

dalek   Offline
Egg & Beans on Toast
New zealand

Hi Whirlybird!
I was really starting to wonder where everyone was. I only have internet at work and acess through cell phone. S0 cant get on that often.
I use facebook now - only last month or so. will check out that site.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print