Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
sausageNet Nostalgia Forums

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
space station milton keynes.... (Read 17 times)
Sep 2nd, 2009 at 1:08pm

penny1   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!

I googled it and up came this website...so i registered.....the reason I'm interested in this program is because I was the "leading Girl" I played Sunshine, a troubled girl.......twas asummer filled with great fun and fond memories....was a million years ago now.... Smiley

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 1:25pm

WillotheWisp   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Turn It On!
UK

Welcome to Sausagenet Smiley

Must have been great!!
Do you have a copy of Space Station Milton Keynes?

The mind has so many pictures...
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 1:27pm

Whirlybird   Ex Member

Hello Penny and welcome to Sausagenet.

Space Station Milton Keynes has been mentioned before but I don't think many people remembered it.

You can read the thread here:

http://www.sausagenet.org/YaBB.pl?num=1170751703

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 2:04pm

penny1   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!

awwwww......maybe I should start a petition at the Beeb....i oculd do with some royalties!!!lol Cool

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 2:25pm

Whirlybird   Ex Member

As someone who was involved in the production the BBC will supply you with a copy, assuming it still exists in the archives, but they ain't cheap. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 11:24pm

havasack   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!

This was a film I remember loving,must've been 83-84ish and never seen it since. Would love to see it again to see what I think of it as a grown up.

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2009 at 3:39am

yellowdozer   Offline
Egg & Beans on Toast

Wow, penny1 - you were an actual person who was in it!.

It's true you can get a copy from the Beeb, but they are indeed not cheap. Phone up BBC Information on 08700 100 222 and ask about Contributor Access.

I'd love to see this again. I fancied Nicola Cowper like mad back then.  Roll Eyes

I underestimated him. But he underestimated the power of organic crystalography.
IP Logged

Reply #7 - Nov 11th, 2011 at 3:03pm

costermk   Ex Member
I Love YaBB 2.4!

Hi there, i am currently working on a article for a website called HiddenMK.com about the Space Station Milton Keynes programme.  I would love to hear from anyone who remembers it or was maybe even in it??

The article will look at the story behind it as i believe it was based on a true story and how where the Filming locations where and how they have changed over the years.

If your interested in helping out please get in touch.

IP Logged

Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2011 at 4:26am

yellowdozer   Offline
Egg & Beans on Toast

Hi Penny and CosterMK.

Amazed that anyone besides me remembers this prog - although since you were in it, Penny, you'd be likely to remember it. I still crave the chance to see it again, so if you do happen to get a copy let me know! You can find details of how to get a copy on the BBC Contributor Access page:

https://faq.external.bbc.co.uk/templates/bbcfaqs/emailstatic/contributorTerms

CosterMK, I can't really add anything to what I've written in the other thread, but let us know when your article is done because I'd love to read it.

And hello to all my fellow Sausages, I've been away for ages. Just doing other things, and my online time is limited too. I'll try to pop in a bit more!

Smiley

I underestimated him. But he underestimated the power of organic crystalography.
IP Logged

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2011 at 4:53am

WillotheWisp   Offline
YaBB Administrator
Turn It On!
UK

I'm afraid im my major spam clean up attempt CosterMK may have been caught in the crossfire and accidentally deleted. Hopefully they will re register, Sorry  Embarrassed

The mind has so many pictures...
IP Logged

Reply #10 - Nov 7th, 2012 at 4:02pm

costermk   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!
Milton keynes

Hey! I'm back. YellowDozer do you still want a copy of the DVD?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print