Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
sausageNet Nostalgia Forums

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
100 Best computer games chosen by Sausagent (Read 54 times)
Reply #15 - Feb 20th, 2012 at 3:41pm

Peter Gray   Offline
sausageNet God
Guildford

87) Spin dizzy it was good fun trying to go along the squares and slopes..quite a big area to play in..tricky to control..

See My Animal Art and Buy Cards and Prints Online

http://www.petergrayanimals.co.uk
IP Logged

Reply #16 - Feb 20th, 2012 at 5:17pm

Marshal bravestarr   Offline
sausageNet God
keep the cheese and toilet
rolls for rainy days
kent, england

red dead redemption

it takes place in the year 1911, during the decline of the American Old West. The game follows John Marston, a former outlaw, while he sets out to hunt down his former gang members. Marston's wife and son are taken hostage by the government in ransom for his services as a bounty hunter. Having no other choice, he sets out to bring his three former gang members to justice

Marshal lives his life in such a way that when his feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says.. "Oh s**t HE'S awake!"
IP Logged

Reply #17 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 10:35am

Ladybird   Offline
Sausage, Egg & Beans on Toast
Tangled in the fallen
vines, pickin' up punchlines
Somerset

85. Daley Thompson's Decathlon

The game that killed an awful lot of joysticks, run, jump and throw like Daley then go and buy a new keyboard and/or joystick!

Let the morningtime drop all its petals on me...&&Life, I love you, All is groovy
IP Logged

Reply #18 - Feb 21st, 2012 at 2:03pm

Tinribs   Ex Member

84.  The Hobbit
Brilliantly advanced text adventure with lovely illustrations of some locations. Got as an Xmas gift circa '84.  My brother and I played on it almost endlessly....

IP Logged

Reply #19 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 8:39pm

Ladybird   Offline
Tangled in the fallen
Somerset

Quote:
84. The Hobbit
Brilliantly advanced text adventure with lovely illustrations of some locations. Got as an Xmas gift circa '84. My brother and I played on it almost endlessly....

Ah yes...12 minutes to load...and in my case a Father who would not READ THE BLOODY BOOK and hence spending his evenings getting killed by spiders/trolls or drowning in rivers.  He also found out it was not a good idea to 'ATTACK GANDALF'   Grin

Let the morningtime drop all its petals on me...&&Life, I love you, All is groovy
IP Logged

Reply #20 - Feb 26th, 2012 at 6:48am

Ladybird   Offline
Tangled in the fallen
Somerset

83) Jetpac , dodge the asteroids, collect parts of your rocket, collect the fuel and then up off the screen you go....and then back down , different asteroids to dodge, then a different rocket to build.  It makes me realise just how many of the games I loved were by Ultimate.

IP Logged

Reply #21 - Feb 26th, 2012 at 8:16pm

Tinribs   Ex Member

82.  Match Point by Sinclair(?!) I was never a fan of sports sims, but this one had me hooked.  Me on joystick vs my mate on keys, or even great fun against the computer.  Great gameplay mechanic and I don't know of a better tennis game.

IP Logged

Reply #22 - Feb 26th, 2012 at 9:23pm

Indigo Lupin   Offline
sausageNet God
'The friendliest of fruits'
Norwich

82) Blitz - Vic 20 Game

Fly over a city of skyscrapers and bomb them flat so your ever-descending plane can land. If you don't flatten the buildings in time, you crash in to them and die, simple as that!

Inside they harbour secret thoughts, they peek through windows that have twice been locked.
IP Logged

Reply #23 - Feb 27th, 2012 at 12:52am

Tinribs   Ex Member

Indigo Lupin wrote on Feb 26th, 2012 at 9:23pm:
82) Blitz - Vic 20 Game

Fly over a city of skyscrapers and bomb them flat so your ever-descending plane can land. If you don't flatten the buildings in time, you crash in to them and die, simple as that!

Ha! I remember that. My next door neighbour had it on his vic. Space-bar to drop bombs if I recall rightly. After jetpac, it was his fave.

IP Logged

Reply #24 - Mar 6th, 2012 at 8:34am

Ladybird   Offline
Tangled in the fallen
Somerset

81) Melbourne House with Way Of The Exploding Fist, move your joystick to the right then left then in other strange wriggles to kick and punch your way through kung fu action, never could get the character to do half the moves possible unless I threw the joystick on the floor

IP Logged

Reply #25 - Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:55pm

Tinribs   Ex Member

80. R-Type on the speccy!!  Amazing.  Colour aplenty, power-ups and loads of sprites gushing around the screen.  Who needed an arcade machine?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print