Send Topic Print
Sausagenet on Facebook! (Read 29 times)
Feb 28th, 2012 at 7:12pm

Flickyhecky   Offline
Beans, Toast, Fried Egg
The original and still
the best!
Stevenage

We now have a Facebook version of this site...come and join us, the gangs all their...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/123135513032/

Some say that he knows the names of 6 million people, others say he's Orincoco from The Wombles, all we know is that he's called Flickyhecky!
IP Logged

Reply #1 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 12:28am

Marshal bravestarr   Offline
sausageNet God
keep the cheese and toilet
rolls for rainy days
kent, england

still a few outstanding, we're hoping that if facebook comes alive with the sausages then these wonderful forums will once again be thriving.
come on DM, whirly, anyone else? newbies....tin ribs?

Marshal lives his life in such a way that when his feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says.. "Oh s**t HE'S awake!"
IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 1:38pm

TheTalkingDalek   Ex Member

I joined this morning. Oh and flicky its there not their tsk tsk no housepoint for you sunny jim.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - May 28th, 2012 at 7:28pm

Peter Gray   Offline
sausageNet God
Guildford

we've recently talked about on facebook the BBC tv centre in London which will be closing soon....a great doc on BBC 4..

also BBC motion gallery which has whole proggrams and clips of Blue Peter..Record Breakers..Top of the pops..and half of Swap shop..

See My Animal Art and Buy Cards and Prints Online

http://www.petergrayanimals.co.uk
IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2012 at 11:51am

Black_Widow   Offline
sausageNet God
A thing of beauty is a
joy forever
Hampshire

Quote:
no housepoint for you sunny jim

Nor you, young man - I believe it should be "Sonny Jim".... Wink

Sorry I haven't been around on either FB or SN recently - have been very busy at work and haven't really felt like putting the computer on in the evening.  Much busier now at weekends than I used to be!

Will try and look over the long weekend.

I remember my trip to BBC TV Centre back in the day (Jan 1982!)  The canteen wasn't nearly as bad as Ronnie Corbett made out - I still remember I had a very tasty pork chop followed by pineapple tart.

You never know your luck with a knitting needle and a duck, so it's twice round the lighthouse and back in time for tea
IP Logged

Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2012 at 6:19am

Bear   Offline
sausageNet God
Where's the Bear?
Basingstoke

I feel bad as although I know a lot of effort has gone into SN on FB for me it doesn't have the same feel as this place

My problem is that by the time I've updated FB there doesn't seem much point re-typing half the stuff on here (not least as most of you are now on FB anyway).

The irony is of course that half the silly topics on here you probably wouldn't discuss on an FB open forum as half your mates would probably finally start to realise that you were fruit loopy  Grin

I'm going to try and make the effort to visit the forum a bit more often and and start some topics as well  Smiley

Ps three topis that would have gone really well on here in days gone by were the three from a few nights ago on FB - Peter talking about old cereal boxes, Ali cleaning her keyboard and Bibs discussing anti chugger tactics

Here!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print