Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
sausageNet Nostalgia Forums

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
the brian conley show series 1-4 (Read 853 times)
Sep 9th, 2013 at 6:04pm

classictelly   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!

hi i traded these with someone on here a few years back my hard drive has since died and i've lost many hours worth of unreleased tv shows but in particular these

if anyone has these or i traded with u with them can u please email me so i can get them back via swap or cash whatever the preference

lukily i still own most of my rare shows as a lot was backed up on dvd so have tons to trade

thanks in advance

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2013 at 11:36pm

iamthedoctor   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!

classictelly wrote on Sep 9th, 2013 at 6:04pm:
hi i traded these with someone on here a few years back my hard drive has since died and i've lost many hours worth of unreleased tv shows but in particular these

if anyone has these or i traded with u with them can u please email me so i can get them back via swap or cash whatever the preference

lukily i still own most of my rare shows as a lot was backed up on dvd so have tons to trade

thanks in advance

I have these if you need them.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Oct 15th, 2013 at 9:33pm

classictelly   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!

yes please what series do you have and what do you want in return

thanks

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Oct 20th, 2013 at 10:19am

iamthedoctor   Offline
Toast
I Love YaBB 2.4!

I would need to check but think I have 4 dvds of Brian Conley Show and 3 DVDs of Brian Conley This Way Up which I believe was his show before the other one.

Id be interested in the BBC version of I love the 80s but your email doesnt seem to be working.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print